The following principles serve to anchor the values, behavior and decision making of the business trainers within Administrative Services.
- Use various outreach and presentation methods to best connect with employees and provide them with a greater understanding of the skills they need
- Partner with subject matter experts to develop and improve training curriculum to identify training needs
- Design training that is clear, concise and focused
- Gather data to create a preliminary analysis, and a subsequent assessment to ensure the material is needed and understood
- Maintain a team focus that promotes motivated and engaged employees who understand their purpose
- Adapt to meet the needs of various teams and employees