You may have noticed another and different use of the Bridge software application.
To clarify, UNT Bridge is the learning tool for the UNT-Denton campus. It is used for campus-related compliance and professional development training. UNT World Learning is your link to UNT System-related training. Learn more about the two apps here.
UNT Bridge is the platform used for UNT Denton's campus-related compliance and professional development and business operations training. It allows UNT employees including faculty, staff, and student workers to connect to LinkedIn Learning courses and other campus training including eLearning and registration for in-person workshops.
- This platform allows leaders to assign training to their teams and allows authors to build eLearning training to publish within UNT Bridge.
- Reports can be generated to allow for leaders to partner with learners
- Examples of training included in the 15,000+ courses
- Title IX
- COVID-19 Training
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Anti-Bias and Cultural Awareness for Faculty Members
- Risk Management
UNT World Learning is your link to UNT System-related training including some HR workshops.
- Examples of training included in this platform
- SAP Concur: Travel